Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 30

Hello!

Cottage Meeting was great last night, I don't know if I've explained it before but it is when we have a meeting at our mission president's home and there are some recent convert speakers who share their stories with investigators of the church. The testimonies of the three that spoke were absolutely amazing. It was wonderful for me to see how different each of the speaker's backgrounds were, but how similar they had become when each of them found the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Definitely motivation for me to continue to try and work hard so I can be the best missionary I can be!

Sharing the Gospel...   Elder Fiala and Elder Annand
This week just flew by, I can't really remember too much what happened. Looking back in my planner doesn't bring back too many bells. We had many lessons this week and are going to try and focus on getting more fellowship for our investigators in this upcoming week. Elder Fiala and I are trying our best to be as obedient as we can. During our most recent companionship inventory (which is when we talk about our companionship, positives, negatives, etc), we discussed about our acts that could be disobedient and are going to try to fix them throughout this week. Hopefully, it will all go well as we continue to try our best to become more effective disciples of Jesus Christ. Sometimes, however, it is tough to be obedient all the time. I'm not saying that I suddenly choose to not follow a rule, but it truly is tough to continue to do what is right every single day. It may lead me to slip up every so often, but I'm glad that our Heavenly Father is willing to forgive and help me become better so I won't make the same mistake again.

It feels like it has been FOREVER since I have written a letter home - I feel too busy and sometimes don't have the want (sorry!) to write a letter, haha... I'll try and sit down for an hour and write! Love you all, keep being YOU!

Love,
Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...