Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 52

Friendships are formed...
Dear family,

Here I am!  Emailing a little bit late today - we had a pretty hectic morning and I wasn't able to email till now.  I have about 15 minutes or so until I need to leave for an appointment, but I just had to say a quick hello to the family. This week was good. I got sick this past Tuesday, and I feel like it is trying to come back for a second round - not going to let it, though!  




March 2013 - Companionships


Elder Robles and I worked a lot with our former investigators this week.  Because we are together again, he and I tried to visit as many people as we could this past week that we taught over half a year ago.  It is incredible to me that it has been that long since my last time in Marysville, but I am so happy to be here again.






Hope that everything with Dad's work is going great, and same to you!  I'm sure it gets stressful during work at times, and I can totally relate!  But, the work that I am participating in is so incredibly rewarding!  However, to receive the reward that I am wanting, it puts me through a little bit of exhaustion and stress at times.  But hey, that is worth it for me!  It makes me feel so accomplished to know that I have been doing my best since day 1 on the mission.  I can honestly say that I do not regret one day in the mission and have been working as hard as I could have been every single day.  I want to return knowing that I have done the absolute best I could have done.  So far, so good - haha!

I don't have any time to write Papa today, but I sure do hope that he and Nanny are doing great.  Could you call them for me and send them my best wishes?  I love them so much!

From Millan.Net

Sorry that this email is a little bit short, but I need to get going. I hope and pray that each of you have a fantastic upcoming week that is full of blessings, miracles, and happiness. I love each of you so much!!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...