Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 86

Hello everyone!


World's Largest Peppermint Patty!!     YUM!
Well, tomorrow is transfers, and I will learn in a couple of hours whether or not I am getting transferred!   Well, I am positive that I am - I'm just curious with where I will be going...  I won't learn about that until tomorrow, but guessing is always fun.  :)   This is going to be my last area (I believe) before I finish my mission. 
 
I am so excited that you are going to go to the temple with Dad!  Dad is going to feel the Spirit so strongly!  I can't wait to hear about how it went.  I really hope that you will be able to go to the dedication - it would be so great!
 
This week was good.  We have a couple of baptisms to prepare for in the coming weeks. 

Sorry this letter is so wimpy - I have a lot on my mind!  Hope everything goes well this week!

I love you all!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...