Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 100

Hello !

I'm doing very well!  This past week was very rough, however.  I had food poisoning/flu from Tuesday to Friday and then was hit with a pretty painful migraine yesterday.  It was a bit of a bummer because I wasn't able to work as hard as I wanted to this past week. 

I did have a cool miracle happen though...  I was on a mini exchange with one of the missionaries in Snohomish, and we were knocking on doors.  We tracted into a freshman in high school named J - she seemed a bit standoffish at first but then when we started to teach, the Spirit came super strong.  As we showed her the front picture of the Restoration pamphlet, she started bawling!  It was such a powerful moment, and she knows now what the Spirit feels like!  :)

P-Day hike with some of the missionaries...   Super Fun!!!

Tell Scotty I say hi!  I love him so much!  It was so good to talk with him over Skype on Mother's Day.  It looks like he is doing very well!  I'm excited to spend a lot more time with him and to catch up on everything that I've missed.  But for now, I need to focus and work hard for this last month that I have!  I already mentioned this, but I can't believe how quick time flies.  My mission has been such a blessing and an experience and I will be forever grateful.

I got a pretty neat letter from the Activity Day girl's from our ward this past week.  They all wrote me a letter asking me how I'm doing and what it's like up here.  They spelled my name "Elder Anand".  One of them said that I sound like a pretty skinny guy, and if I'm a girl that they didn't mean to offend me.  I started busting out laughing!  I'll be using some of my preparation day to write the kids back.  :)

Hope you have a great week!  Can't believe the kid's summer starts next week!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...