Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 99

Hey there family!

Isn't life great?!!  :D  It was so awesome seeing you all via Skype yesterday!  I can't believe how much everyone has changed in such a short amount of time!  But I guess I have changed quite a bit as well... I can't wait for all of you to meet all of the friends I have made up here in Washington!  They are all so amazing.  :)

It's nice and sunny out over here - no where near 86 degrees, perhaps around 70?  It feels great.  We plan on going to play basketball today after we go to the mall, so I'm excited for that!


This is such a wimpy email, haha, but I feel like I don't have too much to write because we just talked yesterday!  

Hope you each have a great day and week!  Don't get too sunburned...  ;)

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...