Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 14




Super sweet week!



I went hiking today! We went to Mount Pilchuck, but took a different hike called Lake Twenty-Two. The hike felt like 6 miles round trip or so, but it probably was more because when we got to the top we walked around the whole lake for a while.



           


We also found a few ice caves! Sweetness! Yes yes, I have pictures - and just a few videos! I probed and forgot to charge my camera so I couldn't get too much footage, but pictures - over 100! I'm sure you will like seeing them along with the captions!


Thank you for the package by the way! I love the music, book, and the letters of course! THANK YOU SCOTTY! And thank you for typing your letter, too. I probably couldn't have been able to read your 2nd grade handwriting. Trololol!


Just a random side note, there are TONS of people wearing Seattle Seahawk apparel because they are playing a home game today. Pretty sweet to see the amount of fans that support their team here! Don't see that much with the Cardinals in Arizona!

You've had more rain than me up here! It rained all day a few days ago, but then after that, nothing. I'm hoping for something soon! The cloudy days are FINALLY coming in! I'm so happy for that! Cloudy/rainy is my FAVORITE!! 


I am SO EXCITED for General Conference! WOW, IS IT GOING TO BE AWESOME! I cannot believe that it is in just two weeks! How SWEET IS IT GOING TO BEEEE! I hope I can watch it in English so I can get the most out of the conference, but if it's in Spanish, I'm sure the Lord will help me.

Love you all so much.  Keep up the good work - with ALL things!

Love,
Elder Alex Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...