Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Week 57

Hello there, family!

How's the weather over there?  I've actually gotten (most of) my tan back because the sun has been out this past month or so.  However, I do have a pretty gnarly tan line because all I wear is white dress shirts.  I got a tan line on my neck and on my wrist where I wear my watch - haha!  :)  It's been so nice though - no rain!  Isn't that crazy?  I guess it's only preparing me for the next 8 months of constant wet...  Anyway, is it monsoon season right now?  Washington rain is always a sprinkle - I'm missing' the heavy rain!

This week was fantastic.  Elder Robles and I taught a pretty neat lesson for mission prep yesterday morning.  We taught about the Plan of Salvation and did a fun activity where we were in a completely dark room (telestial kingdom), to a lighter room (terrestrial kingdom), to the chapel with all of the lights on (celestial kingdom).  It was super spiritual, and it seemed like everyone liked it.  Next week, we teach about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and we have a fun activity planned for that...  :)

(I invite you to watch Elder L. Tom Perry's 
talk given during the October 2006 General 
Conference titled "The Plan of Salvation".  ~June)

We had a few people at church (this week) and are hoping for several of our investigators to enter into the waters of baptism this next month!  Super excited and so grateful for all of the miracles that have been given to me.

So here I am in Marysville for another transfer!  I think it will be my last, but I am so happy to be here for the next month and a half to work as hard as I can before I leave the area.  There are over 15 investigators that we have that could be baptized in the next month or two, so I am going to work my hardest to help them!

Sorry that this email is a bit short - I planned on emailing many other people this week.  I love you all!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...