Monday, April 28, 2014

Week 97

Hello !!

I'm doing so great!  This past week was awesome!  We have transfers next week, and I think I will be staying here in this area to finish off my mission, but we will see!  It truly is amazing to look back on my mission and see how fast time has gone by.  I can't believe it - it shocks me every time it crosses my mind.  I'm am so incredibly grateful for everything that has happened to me these past couple of months.  I have learned so much more then I ever thought imaginable. This is and will always be an experience that I am forever grateful for...  :)   I still have 6 weeks, got to finish strong and stay faithful and diligent to what I have been asked to do!

I CAN'T BELIEVE ERIC AND KATHY GOT MARRIED!  Congrats, friends!  I don't ever remember talking to Kathy before my mission, so it will be neat talking and getting to know her and to see Eric when the time comes!  Dad and Eric are lookin' good...  ;)    I love them!

Still have snow on some nearby mountain tops...
I bet it is starting to get really hot over there!  I'm enjoying the very nice sunny weather with a light sprinkle every now and again.  :)   I'm going to be going to the doctor's tomorrow so that he can help me with the migraines that I have been getting every now and again.  I'm going in with lots of questions to see if we can narrow down the reason why they happen.

This past week we taught a lot of people who seem to have good potential.  My companion and I are excited to help them progress in the gospel and be a part of their conversion.  There is a very well known restaurant in Utah called Cafe Rio, and one just opened up this last week.  I got to try it!  IT WAS DELICIOUS!  Hehe, other than that, and helping other people come closer, there wasn't anything else too exciting.  :P

I love you family!  Love you all so much!  Hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...