Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week 44

Dear Family,

Lynnwood to Marysville    Map courtesy of Google Maps
Today has been great thus far.  I have some news for you... I AM GETTING TRANSFERRED!  I have spent 4 transfers (6 months) here in Lynnwood, so I had a feeling I was getting ready to head out.  I am sad to only have half-trained my "son", Elder DeTavis.  Normally, a trainer trains a new missionary for two transfers, but because I am leaving, he is going to get a "step dad".  I have a good clue who it is going to be, but whoever it is he is going to be great!  This past transfer (6 weeks) flew by so quick!  Serving as a District Leader really helped me learn tons of different things.  I feel like I have been able to develop Christlike attributes much easier as I learned to serve others.  My district had 6 people; my companionship, and two others.  It was so fun getting to know them and sharing so many great experiences, but it is time to leave Lynnwood and head to my next area.  I am excited and bummed out at the same time.  It is always hard to say goodbye to those you grow to love, but I am happy to where I am going - MARYSVILLE!!!!!! AGAIN :D !!!!!!!!!

Elder Annand and Elder Marsden   Nov 2012
I am so grateful to have the privilege to return back to my first area!  I have been called to serve as a Zone Leader.  Marysville used to be a English Zone Leader area, but starting this next transfer (tomorrow) it will be a Spanish Zone Leader area.  All of these terms are probably foreign language to you, but you can look them up.  I am going to be companions with Elder Marsden, AGAIN!!!!!!  Hahaha, it is going to be FANTASTIC!  I am so happy to know where I am going and who I am going to be with.  It is more awesome to know that I will be with a companion that I have already served with!  I am excited!  I feel like I am going back to Marysville to finish up work that I wasn't able to do while I was a new missionary, so I am curious to see who and what the Lord is going to put in my path.

I received your package, thank you!!!  The new camera is fantastic!  I love it, A LOT!  I will be sending a package home soon.  I want to do it before I leave to Marysville, but no promises there.  I am going to be sending some things that I don't want to lug around anymore, along with my old camera and a few other things. 

The Priesthood line of authority is so cool!  It is awesome to see who exactly ordained who and how it traces all the way back to Jesus Christ.  Thank Brother Homer for me, please...

Last P-day was great.  We did end up going to the beach, and we had a great time.  It was a bit rocky and sandy, but it was great nonetheless.  I'll be sending my SD card home with the package so you'll be able to see.

Anyways, I'm out of time, and I still need to e-mail President Wilson (whoops...).  I hope you have a good week and stay safe!!!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...