Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 48

Oh Mom and family...

Honestly, it surprises me how fast this past year has gone by.  Sad thing is, is that it's gone by so quick while being a missionary.   :(   Well, I've been doing my absolute best this whole year!  I do not have one day where I regret working too little or not doing my best.  I am proud of myself for that...


We found a "LDS Mobile"!
This week was great!  We had zone conference this week, and it was very good!  I am happy for the guidance and council we receive every time we have the privilege of listening to President Wilson, Sister Wilson, and his assistants.  They are great!  We focused a lot about repentance, and how important it is in conversion.  Transfers are coming up in a few weeks, and it surprises me how fast this transfer has snuck up on me!  This Sunday, the mission is having a fireside with a man named Jon Schmidt.  He plans on coming to play for the missionaries, members, and investigators, and will also be sharing talks, experiences, etc.  He is a famous piano player and is a member of a band called "The Piano Guys."  Apparently, on Amazon, they are one of the most recommended instrumental groups, which I think is cool!  Funny thing, his son is in the mission!

My buddy Elder Cook says "hi".

Love you all!  Have a uplifting, inspired, and blessed week!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...