Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 59

Dear family,

Yay! They did it! It makes me so glad that you were able to see President Wilcox and his wife.  They are such an incredible family. Super inspirational and a big example to me. It is great being able to work with President Wilcox and help him with the missionary efforts going on in the Marysville stake. I definitely wouldn't mind paying them a visit when you all come up.


April 2013 hike 






Today is very sunny, but we didn't have the chance to go hiking <to Mt. Pilchuck>, we postponed that for next week. Still excited for it nonetheless!











Sorry that this email is a bit short, I wanted to write more, but I only have a few minutes left. I wrote my mission president first this week, because I felt like he was getting too many snip-its from my family email (I would copy and paste from letters to you, haha).  This time, it was a bit more personal on the goals I am working on, how the work is going, etc.

Scenery when driving to our next appointment...





Anyway, I love you all so much! Hope that you have a great week! Sorry again that this is a short one!!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

1 comment:

the family international flirty fishing said...

It was a busy week and it thinks that the way you like it.

God Bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...