Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 91

Morning family! 

Hope it's all going great!

Before I get into anything, I need to give a quick shout out.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!   I love you and hope you have a great day!

This week was great!  The sun was out for the majority of the days this week!  It was so nice to see the sun!  Everyone around us seemed happier and were more willing to talk with us.  Elder WIttmaak and I found some super cool people this past week that have some strong potential!  We are hoping to find more people soon so that this area can blossom!

Bowling with the gang on P-Day

That's a real bummer that Heather caught a cold this past week.  I actually got food poisoning from Monday to Tuesday, so that was a real bummer because I couldn't work to the best of my ability.  I'm feeling great now though!  Thank goodness!  We are supposed to get quite a bit of rain this week - which is fine with me.  When the sun is out, Washington is incredibly beautiful. 

I didn't get a package...   :(   St. Patty's Day ties?!  Aw man!  I wonder if it is at the mission office or something...  Perhaps it will come in today!  Let's hope so!  Speaking about packages, I plan on sending one home to you guys either today or next Monday.  It is going to have some things for you and Dad and also some things that I am tired of carrying around - haha.  

I only have 15 minutes left of email time, so I unfortunately won't be able to write as much as I would like.  Last week I had a great study about patience and developing a mission for my mission.  I'll have to explain next week.

I love you guys so much!  Stay safe and stay awesome!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...