Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 93

Hello, hello family!

I am doing so great!  This week was awesomeee!  I've had some things on my mind these past couple of weeks, so it seemed like it was super hard for me to be attentive because I had a distraction in the back of my mind.  However, this week I was able to focus very well, and I definitely saw myself working a lot harder and being more diligent in my efforts!  Got to be grateful for miracles!


hey!  hey!  hey!
So I got transferred this past Tuesday!  I was called to be a zone leader and am serving in Lynnwood again!  I served in this area a year ago, and it is so great to see all of the members again and visit the investigators that I taught previously.  We are helping a lot of them get back on board, and it seems like this time around is their time to shine!  Woohoo, blessings!  My companion's name is Elder Cottle, and he is from Las Vegas, Nevada but his family has moved to Alpine, Utah since he has been out here.  He has been out for a little over a year and is a great missionary.  He works hard and understands my goofyness - woot woot!  This is going to be a great transfer!

Woohoo!  General Conference is this weekend!  I am SOOO excited!  Conference is the greatest missionary holiday!  There is so much learning to receive every General Conference - I love it.  Can't wait to talk about it next week!  

I got the package with the ponchos.  My companion and I wore them tracting the other day! Ahhhh, good times.  :)

Hope you have a great week!  Stay strong!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...