Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 77

Hello, my awesome family!

Lookin' good in Hipster Glasses, eh?

Woohoo!  I saw little flakes of snow about an hour ago.  They were tiny little white dots falling from the sky, but I loved it!  The weather sits around mid 20's throughout the day.  Yes mom, I am staying warm.  My ears and nose get cold from time to time, but that's okay.  :)  We spend most of the day walking around.  The cold wind leaves our face too numb to ride bikes all the time.  Well, depending on how far where we are going, we will ride our bikes, but walking is fine with me.  :)

You can send the Christmas package to the mission office. We are having a Mission Christmas Devotional soon, and they'll bring packages there.  :)  Our ward had our Christmas party last Friday - it was good!  We sang carols and saw Santa!


From Millan.Net
Hope you enjoy Heather's chorus concert!  I'm sure it will be great.  :)   The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is already out?  Wow!  Have you read the books?  I've only read the first book of the series - it was really good.  The movie was nice - but as always, the book is better!  :)

This week was good as always!  Less than 3 weeks until Christmas!  Last night, Elder Thompson and I saw the Church's 2013 Christmas Devotional - it was so good!  I'd recommend you checking it out on lds.org if you haven't seen it already!


2013 Christmas Devotional

We had zone conference this past week.  I learned a lot about helping others keep commitments and being a good listener so that we can respond and teach according to our investigator's needs.  It was so great!

I love you all so much.  I love this work and am grateful for each and every one of you!  Hope you all have a great week!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...