Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 80

Hi family!  :)

So today is transfer day!  I don't think I'm leaving because I'm training Elder Luebke, but there will be some changes in the district!  I haven't received word yet with who is leaving, but I have my guesses.  Today for preparation day, we are going to go to Mount Erie!  I'm super excited.  Looking out the window right now - it looks like it might clear up a little bit so we can actually see something when we get to the top. 

Elder Annand in the snow!!    December 20, 2013

Christmas definitely snuck up on me this year!  The Christmas devotional we had was really good.  There were a lot of musical performances, in the midst of telling the story of the birth of Christ.  Very spiritual, and very awesome.  :)   It was really nice to talk to all of you!  I can't believe how different you all look!  I guess I expected change while I'm here in Washington - it's just weird to see it.  :P  It's also weird to think that the new year is this Wednesday!  2014 already?!  That's neat with all of the projects that are going on in the house - another change!  Gah!

This week was really good.  It was strange to have gone inside at 6:00 pm twice last week, and tomorrow we need to do the same.  Gotta keep us safe!  Church was great yesterday.  Starting next Sunday, we are starting church at 1:00 pm - that's late!!!

I love you all so much.  Thank you for Skyping me on Christmas!  Have a great week!  :)

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...