Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 79

Hiya!  Merry Christmas!

From Millan.Net

Are you excited?!  I get to see your faces soon!  Haha, woohoo!!  :)  I love you all so much!  I wonder how different you all look - or how I look to you guys!  Anyway, I will be able to Skype anywhere around 2-4pm, so I hope that you will be around the computer then!

Elder Annand  
December 23, 2013

This week was awesome and a bit hectic!  So last Sunday, Elder Thompson received a call that he was leaving, and I got a call to be a trainer.  My new companion is Elder Anthony Luebke from Ahwatukee, AZ!  He actually lived in Gilbert and Mesa for a while, so that's super cool to know that he lived so close!  He is a convert - just like me!  :)  He was baptized October 31st, 2010 -  I was baptized June 12th, 2010!  He was 19 when he got baptized, and is 23 now.  I'm so glad to have him as my companion!

This letter is going to be short, sorry!  I'm just so excited today!  We are going to the Christmas devotional today and are leaving in about 20 minutes.


I love you so much!  See you soon!  ;)

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand


From Millan.Net


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...