Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Week 84

Hey family!


Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
 
I'm doing so great!  I couldn't ask for better!  The mission life is just too awesome!  This past week flew by, as always.  Today we are planning on going to the Navy base and receive a small tour of the flight towers from one of the members of our church.  I'm excited!  I've never been on the Navy base before, so it is going to be neat!
 

North Whidbey Island
Time sure is flying by!  February is already this week?!  Jeez...   As I have been a missionary, I've definitely realized that too much happens when you aren't focused on yourself.  I guess that's a good thing though, because serving has been one of the best blessings I've been given.

 
I'm so glad that you enjoyed the Gilbert Temple open house!  :)  Who all went?  I cannot wait to go to that temple and see it for myself!




Sorry, this is a REALLY wimpy letter,  I'll do better next week, promise...  :)  I didn't have too much time today to give you a write.  I love you all so much!  Hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Alexander J Annand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...